The Faculty IT Support team look after IT systems and services for the 3 schools in the Faculty of Environment, including the faculty office staff.
When contacting IT Support with an issue, please try to give as many details as possible. For example; the name of the machine (there is normally a label on the front or the top), whether it is Windows / Linux / Mac, your office location and a description of the problem.
Help requests will be automatically entered into a job tracking and management system. This allows the request to be allocated to an appropriate member of support staff. You will receive a confirmation email.
However, if you do need to contact us in person or by telephone, details of how to contact Faculty IT support staff are below:
* Person Details: More details about the Faculty IT staff are available in the Faculty staff listings
* Location: room 9.20, Staff Centre Building (formerly known as the Senior Common Room building)
During normal working hours, the door on the Chancellor's Court side of the building should be unlocked, as should the door to the lift underneath the building on level 7 (Opposite the door to the cycle storage).
From Earth & Environment:
* Stairs - Go to level 10 next to the Kennedy Library entrance, head out on to the level 10 corridor, and then outside towards the main "Bragg A&B Cluster" door - take the stairs down one storey, the door is to your right. Turn immediately right once inside the door, and enter the open-plan office space - The door in the far left hand corner is the entrance to the IT Office.
* Lift - Go down the Earth & Environment lift to level 7, then go outside, and underneath the Staff Centre. The Lift is towards the far end of the Staff Centre, before the parking bays, opposite the door to the cycle storage. Take the lift to level 9. Turn left once out of the lift and in the corridor. Go straight ahead, through a single door. Then continue ahead once inside the open-plan office spac,the door ahead of you is the door to the IT Office.
Leave Geography via the main reception on level 7, and across the courtyard towards the Staff Centre.
* Stairs - walk up the stairs (opposite the "Leeds Bioincubator" entrance) to the second landing (Level 9).The door is to your left. Turn immediately right once inside the door, and enter the open-plan office space - The IT Office is on the far left hand side.
* Lift - The lift entrance can be found under the building opposite the entrance to the cycle storage. Take the lift to level 9. Turn left ,once out of the lift and in the corridor. Go straight ahead, through a single door, and then continue ahead once inside the open-plan office space. The door ahead of you is the door to the IT Office.
From Transport Studies:
* Cross campus towards Chancellors Court and follow either the Earth & Environment, or the Geography, guidance above.